Hospital Executives Seeking The Next Generation Of Data PortabilitySource: Covisint
Whether being pulled by government mandates or pushed by the need for better interoperability and care coordination, hospital executives are feeling the pain and searching for solutions to these and other issues that threaten their profit and viability.
- How do I reduce the time it takes our providers to collect data for quality initiatives?
- How do I comply with government payment programs?
- How do I reduce unnecessary readmissions?
- How do I better coordinate care across our entire provider community?
- How do we avoid having patients use our ER for primary care purposes?
Achieving these goals requires connectivity with many clinical and business applications. These executives must connect through open networks using and complementing existing technology to enhance existing partnerships and create new ones to meet the requirements of providers, payers and patients.
Download this paper below to read more.